SAVE $271 when you purchase ALL 11 WILLS (152 Pages) currently in our Wills Category. Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to each of the 11 fully-editable and downloadable forms. Each form will also be stored in your master account on www.nlfforms.com for your unlimited use.
The Following 11 Wills Are Included In This Bundle:
- Disclaimer Will: If Disclaimer Exercised By Surviving Spouse, Trust For Surviving Spouse, Then In Trust For Children With Three (3) Incremental Distributions (At Ages 25, 30, and 35) (18 Pages)
- Disclaimer Will: If Disclaimer Exercised By Surviving Spouse, Trust For Surviving Spouse, Then In Trust For Children With Two (2) Incremental Distributions (At Ages 25 and 30) (18 Pages)
- Will With Full Unified Credit Trust at first death; marital share outright, children outright at 2nd death; trust fbo grandchildren under age 25 (18 Pages)
- Pour-Over Will (8 Pages)
- SIMPLE WILL (No Surviving Spouse. Outright To Children, Then Grandchildren With Trust For A Grandchild Under Age 35) (14 Pages)
- SIMPLE WILL (No Surviving Spouse. Outright To Surviving Children, Then Descendants Per Stirpes) (9 Pages)
- SIMPLE WILL (Outright To Surviving Spouse, Then Descendants Per Stirpes) (9 Pages)
- SIMPLE WILL (Outright To Surviving Spouse, Then Outright To Children, Then Descendants Per Stirpes With Trust For Grandchildren Under Age 35) (14 Pages)
- Unified Credit Shelter Trust and QTIP Marital Trust With Children's Shares In Trust Until Age 25 (20 Pages)
- Will For Widow Treating Two Children And Heirs Differently (18 Pages)
- Will with Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (6 Pages)
Prefer to see a full Will Form before buying the 11 Wills? On the homepage, click "Free Forms", scroll down to the "Will With Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust" form and select it - FREE
Steven G. Siegel is president of The Siegel Group, a Morristown, New Jersey - based national consulting firm specializing in tax consulting, estate planning and advising family business owners and entrepreneurs. Mr. Siegel holds a BS from Georgetown University, a JD from Harvard Law School and an LLM in Taxation from New York University.
He is the author of several books, including: Planning for An Aging Population; Business Entities: Start to Finish; Taxation of Divorce and Separation; Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts, Preparing the Audit-Proof Federal Estate Tax Return, Putting It Together: Planning Estates for $5 million and Less, Family Business Succession Planning, Business Acquisitions: Representing Buyers and Sellers in the Sale of a Business; Dynasty Trusts; Planning with Intentionally-Defective Grantor Trusts; The Federal Gift Tax: A Comprehensive Analysis; Charitable Remainder Trusts, Grantor Trust Planning: QPRTs, GRATs and SCINs, The Estate Planning Course, The Retirement Planning Course, Retirement Distributions: Estate and Tax Planning Strategies; The Estate Administration Course, Tax Strategies for Closely-Held Businesses, and Tort Litigation Settlements: Tax and Financial Issues.
Mr. Siegel has lectured extensively throughout the United States on tax, business and estate planning topics on behalf of numerous organizations, including National Law Foundation, AICPA, CCH, National Tax Institute, National Society of Accountants, and many others. He has served as an adjunct professor of law at Seton Hall and Rutgers University law schools.
The Siegel Group provides consulting services to accountants, attorneys, financial planners and life insurance professionals to assist them with the tax, estate and business planning and compliance issues confronting their clients. Based in Morristown, New Jersey, the Group has provided services throughout the United States. The Siegel Group does not sell any products. It is an entirely fee-based organization.
Contact the Siegel Group through its president, Steven G. Siegel, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.