1. Find a form You may search for forms by area of law or by typing key words into the Search field at the top of the Homepage.
2. Select your form(s) Once you've found your form, click "ADD TO CART". You can purchase several forms at once.
3. Checkout Once you are finished shopping, choose the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button at the lower right in your cart. (You can always display the cart contents by clicking CHECKOUT in the upper right of any page.)
6. Your form(s) will now be saved in your account and can be accessed and edited at any time. You will have access to each form in both a .doc version and a .rtf version. If you are working on a PC you will want to use the .doc version. If you are working on a Mac you will need to use the .rtf version.
7. You will receive an email confirming your order.
How To Access My Forms
You must log-in to view forms you have purchased.
All forms you purchase will remain in your account under "My Editable Forms".
You can access your forms at any time by logging into your acount and clicking "My Editable Forms".
*It is important to save the changes you make to these forms on your computer as any changes you make to your forms will not appear through the website. Only the original form template will be available for unlimited use to you via the website.